One of the nation's largest single-source providers of low voltage technology solutions including voice, data, and security cabling is currently looking for various levels of Network Cabling Technicians to join their team. |
If you are looking for a stable career, committed and have the right mix of talent we want to talk to you!
Ideal candidates will possess the following experience & skills.
- Label, route and install cat5e/cat6 and fiber optic cabling systems in a new construction environment.
- Installation of cable tray and support structures.
- Rack installation, dressing and terminating patch panels, 66/ 110 blocks.
- Testing, troubleshoot and documentation of test results
- Firestop various types of cable penetrations
- Ability to Adhere to all required project safety requirements as set forth by the Company and OSHA
- Maintain the company's high standard of quality and professionalism with regards to workmanship, customer relations, coworkers, behavior and appearance
- Read Prints
Possess a valid drivers and reliable transportation
Pass a criminal background & drug screen
Work full time hours including OT as needed
Verifiable field experience
Adhere to all required project safety requirements as set forth by the Company and OSHA
TradeSTAR is a professional services company, specializing in providing staffing solutions for the low voltage and electrical...