Have you always had the itch to be part of a startup? Have you dreamt of taking on something transformational, unique and challenging that gives you a high every time? Well, you might be interested in what CloudGenix is after.
At CloudGenix we want to disrupt decades-old practices in networking. You can expect to be surrounded by super-energy folks and take on tough challenges in the networking space that have been safely shoved aside in the past.
- Lead the architecture, design and implementation of network data mining and analytics.
- Engage with system and solution architects in shaping the first version of the product from scratch.
- Take networking must-have's and validate them for the Cloud generation.
- Be the driving force behind “mine the network” approach instead of classical network stats and analytics.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with a BS or MS degree
- in data mining, data correlation, benchmarking, baselining, trend analysis, extrapolation, predictive models and associated algorithms.
2+ years of experience in architecting, designing and implementing large scale data mining and data analytics.
- NoSQL and/or time-series optimized databases.
- HANDS-ON experience with the following:
- Performance and scale-aware, highly available architectures.
- One or more distributed job processing frameworks like Storm, Spark and Hadoop clusters.
While attractive compensation and standard benefits packages take care of your day-day life, we think you will love the atmosphere, engaging fun, sheer energy and camaraderie once you are onboard.
- Java and Web 2.0 technologies.
- Networking or Security domain statistics, analytics and fault correlation.
- Exposure to 'R' or other similar languages for data mining algorithms.