SpecPro, Inc. is a dynamic 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation specializing in Life Sciences, Engineering and Technical Services, Professional Services, and Environmental Services within the government sector. With over 16 years of professional experience, SpecPro is proud to serve the government and industry in these disciplines. We are currently looking for an experienced Network Design Engineer to work in Daytona Beach, Florida.
In this exciting new position, you will be involved in the modernization and renovation of the national airspace communication network. This project will deal with upgrading surface traffic management and operations, departure and arrival management, as well as integrated surface planning and surface traffic. To excel in this position, you will need to have experience with:
• Performance Enhancing Proxies (PEP) and/or TCP Proxies
• Experience establishing Capture Portals
• Experience with Security audits and penetration testing using software and software suites such as wireshark, backtrack, or security onion.
• Experience in both windows and linux environments.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5-7 years’ experience designing, implementing and managing routers and switches
• Cisco certifications such as CCNA, CCDP or CCNP desired, but strong demonstrable comparable experience is acceptable.
• Candidates MUST have U.S. citizenship or the ability to obtain citizenship, and be able to pass a government background investigation.
Bristol Bay Native Corporation - 6 months ago