JOB TITLE: Network Development Director – Southern California
DEPARTMENT: Autism Services Group
SUPERVISOR/REPORT TO: Chief Operating Officer
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Network Development Director is responsible for the network strategy and operations at Autism Services Group for Southern California - Beacon Health Strategies, LLC, including setting network department strategy and initiatives, and ongoing collaboration with and support to Plans and other Beacon departments.
1. Define and implement network development and management strategies.
2. Develop and lead network management operations.
3. Act as liaison and maintain productive working relationships with ASG and all Beacon departments.
4. Design, develop and implement initiatives for improved workflows and operations, and for network enhancement/expansion.
5. Participate, direct and oversee all activities of the Network Operations for Southern California including provider procurement/network expansion, contracting, database management, site visits, workflow improvements, and development/revisions of department P&Ps.
6. Development and execution of a robust provider rate strategy in all networks
7. Manage a clear provider relations strategy, including provider profiling, bulletins, and provider trainings/orientation.
8. Manage efforts to increase provider electronic transactions and communication methods
9. Participate in ASG meetings, and other meetings and committees relating to ASG business.
10. Monitor provider utilization and profiling information to identify providers who warrant closer attention; organize and participate in meetings with identified providers
11. Lead network strategy in the new business development and client implementation processes.
12. Responsible for Network reporting
Other duties as assigned.
Masters degree in health or human services/administration, 5+ years management experience in a behavioral health care organization, managed care experience preferred. Experience in all aspects of network development. Excellent analytic, verbal and written communication skills.
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC - 15 months ago
COMPREHENSIVE CARE SINCE 1996
In close partnership with health plans, we help bring together the fragmented pieces of healthcare to achieve...