The Network Documentation Specialist will be responsible for network fiber route mapping tasks for the EarthLink footprint. Responsibilities will include translation of engineering drawings & other documents into street-level maps for use by both internal groups and external contacts such as customers or other companies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create detailed network drawings from port level connectivity detail (detailed engineering)
• Maintain network drawings through ticketing process
• Manage inventory of 200+ network drawings
• Maintain repository of online network documentation
• Assist with the creation of other network documentation
• Strong verbal communications
• Excellent written communications
• 5-7 years of experience developing network diagrams in Visio
• Excellent MS Office skill
• Ability to work within deadlines
• Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously
EarthLink Inc. - 15 months ago
Some of us spend way too much time online, and EarthLink is OK with that. The company provides Internet connections to more than 1 million...