Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000 ® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, services, distribution, and the public sector.
Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,700 people worldwide. Kronos is an equal opportunity employer.
Kronos is seeking a hardcore Security/Firewall Administrator capable of integrating into an experienced team responsible for the design, deployment and maintenance of security infrastructure in our hosted production environment. The position requires practical hands on knowledge and a thorough understanding of network security architecture. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Provide production network support that may include duties such as installation, configuration, mnitoring of firewalls and VPN appliances.
- Lead troubleshooting effort related to customer VPNs.
- Perform quality assurance processes to effectively manage network availability and improve reporting.
- Support and administer existing firewalls and VPNs.
- Performance monitoring and tuning the environment to achieve high performance while being cost conscious.
- Plan for capacity and growth of the environment.
- Implement processes to standardize IT practices and procedures, capacity planning and risk mitigation.
- Collaborate with Corporate IT, Technical Operations and DBA teams to assess future growth and capacity requirements.
- Participate in 24x7 system support rotation and handle escalations.
- 4-year technical degree.
- Must have at least years of hands-on experience managing network security in large production environment.
- Must have hands on experience in setting up VPNs on Cisco and Juniper firewalls.
- Expertise in designing and supporting VPN solutions.
- Expertise in LAN and WAN security.
- Expertise in securing user access to critical production environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively emphasizing written and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to document existing and new infrastructure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and comfortable in global working environment.
- Good at building, cultivating team work and mentoring.
- Familiarity with ITIL rocesses would be an advantage
- Experience working with off-shore delivery company and distributed teams
- Certifications and audit experience is a plus.
Kronos Incorporated - 12 months ago
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...