Fortune 50 Telecommunications firm is building a Network Design team to build enterprise network/Data Center infrastructure. We are searching for a Senior Network Engineer who will develop network engineering solutions; detailed design of LAN/WAN/Data Center architecture. Develop network security solutions using Check Point Firewalls, IDS, IPS, etc. Perform installation and configurations of Cisco, Juniper, F5, Check Point, Cisco ASA, network and security hardware and software. Develop all related documentations and test cases. The network engineer needs to have CCIE level expertise in LAN/WAN/Data Center and Network Security design and architecture, installation/configuration, end to end test, documentations and hand over to operations team.
The following skill sets are required:
- 12+ years experience in LAN/WAN protocols (Cisco, Juniper, F5): OSPF, BGP, 801.1Q, MPLS, QoS, Multicast
- 7+ years experience in Firewall and network security solutions: Check Point, Cisco ASA, IDS, IPS, Filtering, Radius, VPN, Riverbed Steelhead
- Proficient in developing documentations of solution/configuration/operations in Visio and MS Office products
- 5+ years experience in developing network test cases and performing tests.
- 7+ years experience in network troubleshooting using various tools: Wireshark, Sniffer, Solarwinds, etc.
- Deep understanding of network management tools
- VoIP is a plus.
1) Technical Skills
1. Demonstrated Strong infrastructure design/configuration/test/trouble shooting ability.
2. The ability to identify And develop new network solutions for customer projects.
3. Ability to create detailed documentations and test plans
4. Ability to work well in a team.
a. CCIE (Lab passed) /JNCIE, Check Point, F5 and other Juniper certifications
b. Broad range of experiences designing and architecting complex structures and networks
This Senior Engineer will work from home and travel to client sites roughly 70%.