Nuesoft Technologies has internship opportunities for Students or entry-level VoIP/Network engineers to perform a variety of duties associated with information systems and technology support. This position will assist in network and VoIP architecture as well as maintenance and monitoring duties for main office and datacenter environments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for installation, configuration, administration, upgrades and network security,
- Daily monitoring and administering of daily operation,
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with little guidance yet manage all aspects of any assigned project,
- Currently enrolled in an accredited school majoring in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology,
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0,
- Strong analytical skill in isolating faults and network problems, resolution and service restoration as well as configuration knowledge in IP networking,
- Skilled in working with LAN/WAN including VLAN, VPN, QoS and IP routing
- Experience in VoIP and Unix will be advance,
- Self-starter and independent, flexible attitude and willing to learn,
Only local and qualified applicants need apply.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com , or send it via fax to 678.303.1142. Include your name and “Network Engineer Intern” in the email subject line.
- Knowledge in Unix-based production environments,
- TCP/IP networking and various network systems,
- Knowledge in VoIP architecture,
- LAN/WAN hardware,
- Scripting programming.
Nuesoft Technologies Inc. - 10 months ago