Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government customers. As a fast-rising management and IT consulting firm, CCSi applies proven expertise and business methodologies to assist our customers in aligning and mobilizing every aspect of their operations and resources for their ultimate success. We bring to every engagement the disciplines prescribed by our ISO 9001, 20000-1, 27001 Certifications, and CMMI Level 3 Ratings. Our corporate mindset is that we are only successful if our customers achieve their goals and the outcomes they expect.
Position Description/Responsibilities Include:
Under minimum supervision designs and coordinates the installation and acceptance testing of the system network. Monitors network hardware operations to ensure properly set configuration options. Plans implementation of enhancements and upgrades to the network; performs cost/benefit studies of network configurations and recommends enhancements; directs acquisition, installation, and testing of network hardware; advises network users of hardware requirements, configurations, and limitations; and isolates, resolves, or circumvents network problems.
Qualifications for this position include:
Clearance Required: CBP Clearance (BI) Required
- Five years experience analyzing, identifying and resolving complex network hardware, circuit, and transmission logic problems. Experienced in the design, installation and acceptance testing of complex high-speed networks. Applies the principles of assessing and analyzing network transmission application to resolve reported malfunctions.
- Five years of network architecture and design experience.
- Equipment Vendors: Five years with Cisco. One year each with at least two other network vendors.
- Device Types: Five years of Router, switch, and firewall. One year WAN optimizer, load balancer desirable.
- WAN Vendors: One year of circuit specification, ordering and technical interface with WAN. circuit providers under NETWORX or other Federal contract.
- Protocols: Five years IPv4, Some IPv6, Two years BGP, OSPF, EIGRP.
- Certifications: Cisco CCNA/CCDA Preferred or demonstrable equivalent knowledge/experience. Certification with at least one other (non-Cisco) vendor preferred.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills. Demonstrated ability to document network designs and maintain accurate baselines.
- Demonstrated ability to provide tier three operational support.
- Review and update daily shift reports. Assist in preparing reports as required.
- This position is a core 0800-1700, Monday- Friday workweek with on-call response for after-hours support and maintenance responsibilities. The candidate reports directly to the Network Operations team lead.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/systems, information systems/technology, engineering/engineering technology, software engineering/programming, management, natural sciences, social sciences, mathematics, or business/finance. Three years additional applicable experience may be substituted for a degree.
CCSi - 21 months ago
Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. (CCSi) is a valued solutions partner and trusted advisor to a diverse set of Federal government...