GOOD Technology has grown tremendously over the last few years! We are the leader in Secure Mobility. Thousands of employees worldwide use GOOD to securely collaborate using their own iOS, Android, or Windows devices, including most of the FORTUNE 100™ leaders and global governments. www.GOOD.com .
We are looking for a team oriented Network Engineer at Good Technology. Here, you will have the opportunity to work in a world class production infrastructure to enhance, support, and maintain high availability customer facing hosting environments. Bring your best network engineering principles, contribute and prescribe processes and collaborate in a fun, hard working and active cross-functional team.
5 years minimum experience supporting customer facing network equipment in a fast paced production environment.
• Hands-on knowledge setting up and supporting Cisco switches, firewalls, routers and load balancers.
• Troubleshoot and resolve network issues for a 24x7, high availability 99.99% production systems
• Work with customers to diagnose service issues
• Participate in network expansion projects
• Working well together in a collaborative team environment
• Expert experience with Cisco Routers, Switches and Firewalls for production environment
• Practical experience with of BGP and OSPF
• Working knowledge of F5 LTM or GTM, DNS, AAA / Radius / Tacacs
• Fluency with network monitoring systems (Nagios / SNMP / net flow)
• Practical experience with Nexus 5000 and catalyst 4500, 6500 switches, multi-provider BGP edge, dissecting packet captures, IDS, pentest software (Metasploit, etc.), working knowledge of proxy systems (blue coat, websense, squid, etc.), vulnerability management systems (Qualys, Nessus etc.), IPv6