Network Engineer |
(IT) – Sunnyvale, CA REQ# 13084
At Good Technology, we secure enterprise information and applications on today’s most popular mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Android — protecting both company and personal data. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, whenever and wherever people want or need access. Mobile is on fire. So are we. Join us!
We are in search of an experienced Network Engineer to work in fast paced global IT environment. Providing support to end users and maintaining our global network of offices and datacenters.
• Architect, monitor, and maintain WAN/LAN infrastructure supporting business-critical services
• Support Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, VPN concentrators; F5 Networks LTMs
• Build / support connections for site-to-site VPNs and for user remote access
• Troubleshoot and quickly resolve network issues
• Manage and maintain Cisco/Tandberg Video conferencing, Cisco Call Manager VOIP services
• Maintain documentation, inventory, and licensing
• Periodic on call duties required, 10% travel anticipated
• Thorough understanding of data networking, TCP/IP and OSI model
• +4 years experience supporting firewalls, servers, routers & switches in 24x7 environment
• Expert-level knowledge & experience with Cisco switching and routing
• Experience with Cisco Firewalls, Routers, Switches and F5 BigIP/LTM a plus
• Understanding of networking security principles
• BS Computer Science or more than 8 years of network experience.
• CCNA-Certified Cisco Network Administrator
•Advanced Cisco Certifications in Voice, Wireless, or Security
•CCIE Certification *li-dn1
Good Technology combines award-winning enterprise-grade mobile security and control with an exceptional user experience, allowing enterprise...