IT Development & Design
Under general supervision, the incumbent performs systems implementation for complex network architecture. The incumbent is expected to provide thought leadership of the health system’s architecture, and be able clearly and articulately describe and adhere to the process and procedures of the network architect. The incumbent is expected to work with users/network architect in designing complex solutions; prepare cost/benefit analysis of alternative solutions and specify alternate design approaches. Assist in leading infrastructure strategy for Grady Health System with emphasis on performance, availability, and scalability working with management of Information Technology and Grady Health System users.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, or closely related field or comparable education and experience typically obtained by five or more years related work experience
• Demonstrated expertise in building/maintaining Cisco ASA Firewall and VPN Technologies including SSL VPN
• Demonstrated extensive expertise in design, configure and optimize EIGRP, OSPF, RIP and BGP routing protocols
• Ability to provide access security to switches, routers and campus utilizing complex access list, NAT, TACACS, PAP and CHAP authentication
• Can effectively communicate system capabilities by preparing thorough and articulate documentation and participating in or lead formal presentations
• Strong background in TCP/IP and various other routing technologies
• Very strong analytic, inductive and deductive reasoning skills
• Demonstrated ability to think and work in an organized and effective manner in an environment that has rapidly shifting and often contradictory demands and priorities
• Ability to lead in such an environment
Grady Health System - 15 months ago
Grady Health System is one of the largest public health systems in the United States. The specialty services we offer attract talented...