Company Benefits - This is a rewarding opportunity with a prestigious financial institution that values cutting edge technology and long term growth! Come join a synergistic environment that is able to create a laid-back atmosphere while upholding a professional culture. This is a place where local, Texas business is valued and employee well-being is a priority!
Above market pay!
Full Health Benefits
At least 3 weeks PTO!
Network Engineer (Cisco ASA Firewall) – The Network Engineer will be strictly operational and will not be responsible for any design work. The Network Engineer will be working side-by-side with the Architect for the overall design and implementation. The ideal Network Engineer will be strong with Cisco ASA Firewalls using Command Line Interface. This is your chance to join a company who is growing exponentially within the banking industry. This company takes pride in their culture and work-life balance! Join today!
1. 4+ years of experience with Cisco ASA using CLI
2. Extensive experience with Nexus 7k, 5k, or 2k
3. Experience with switching and routing protocols such as BGP, OSFP, and EIGRP
4. Experience with Cisco WLAN and Solarwinds are a huge plus but not required!
Bachelors degree is REQUIRED in information systems, business administration, computer science, management or equivalent technical field
- Great oral and communication skills are a must with strong documentation ability as well!
Send your resume to email@example.com for IMMEDIATE attention!
Interviews are being scheduled immediately so APPLY TODAY!
CareerBuilder - 9 months ago
IDR's Mission: Play to Win, Love to Live, Create Leaders, Give Back, Become Legendary
Our Purpose is to make a positive difference in the...