Ke'aki Technologies, LLC, headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business. A premier government services company, Ke'aki Technologies offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational effectiveness of our government and Department of Defense customers. Our mission synchronized solutions are designed to deliver exactly what our customers need, when they need it. From base and range operations to biomedical defense support to telecommunications and IT services, we deliver the exact talent, tools and technologies needed to meet mission requirements.
Ke'aki Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer . The position will be located at the customer facility at Data Capitol Corporation, Oahu, HI. Candidates must have an ACTIVE DoD Secret Clearance.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON REWARD.
- Provides 24x7x4 Break Fix support to customer.
- Assesses network performance. Sets up and observes network systems.
- Recommends upgrades or improvements. Supports development of technical standards and application uses.
- Resolves network problems and offers technical assistance to users. Assists in the development and maintenance of network communications.
- Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks. Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Requires an ACTIVE DoD Secret Clearance.
- Experience: 5 years of increasingly complex and progressive experience in computer system/network engineering. Includes two years of specialized experience related to the task.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, information systems, engineering or a mathematics-intensive discipline, or an applicable technical training certificate from an accredited training institution. Eleven years of relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Technology Experience: Familiar with Solaris 8-10 with Oracle 8 or higher database, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, OpenSource, Portlet Factory, PHP, Domino, Wiki (MediWiki) and Blog (WordPress) technologies, Google Gmail/Docs/Forms, Dashboard technologies, APEX Code, Python, Captcha, SalesForce, Java, HTML, DHTML, XML, AJAX, CSS, HP Quick Test Professional, Empirix monitoring tools, and Web Services using the object-oriented methodologies of LotusScript, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Google spreadsheets.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, 6-month contract
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Ke'aki Technologies LLC is a fast growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid vacation and sick time; and 10 paid holidays.
For additional information on Ke'aki Technologies, LLC, please visit www.keakitech.com.
Ke'aki Technologies, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) and applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, marital status, or genetic information.