MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010,2011, and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
This Engineer is responsible for the installation and overall deployment of route/switch based projects for our customers. This involves both off-site prep work as well as customer on-site implementations. The engineer will be engaged both through a formal project process as well as through service tickets.
- Implementation of networks for our customers.
- Test and turn up of customer network facilities.
- Working with vendors, clients, and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management.
- Providing high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology.
- Solid understanding of Cisco Networks; CCNA Required, CCNP preferred.
- Solid understanding of Routers, Switches and Firewalls.
- Solid understanding of LAN administration tasks (i.e. user administration, back-ups, etc.).
- Good understanding of DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP file and print services.
- Strong troubleshooting skills related to network hardware and carrier services.
- Must possess excellent communication skills including great customer focus.
- Strong ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to end users and management.
- Ability to maintain a high level of business professionalism.
- Self motivation and the ability to manage multiple priorities along with a strong work ethic required.
MCPc, Inc. - 14 months ago