NorthShore Resources, Inc. is seeking a Network Engineer for a long term contract project in Little Canada, MN!
Network Operations support duties including but not limited to, Remedy incidents, work orders, small project duties, site moves adds changes, hardware and software operational lifecycle management, inventory management
- Support ongoing changes in service levels (e.g. site availability and differentiated services).
- Implement IP voice, video and data solutions that provide excellent access, through put, availability, security
- Implementation of WAN, LAN, Internet data and voice connectivity services following enterprise standards and procedures
- Orders, tracks and validates accurate service and product delivery from outside vendors
- Creates, analyzes and summarizes reports on performance, service and capacity availability
- Supports implementation, test and roll-back procedures for planned network changes
- Applies enterprise security policies and standards when performing all operational duties
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments, track and communicate the status of assignments on a regular basis.
- Independently handle routine issues impacting assignment timelines.
- Escalate assignment issues to management when appropriate
- A.S. degree in computer science, networking or related IT field and/or 4+ years of equivalent IT experience
- 3+ year of direct experience administering network hardware and software preferably Cisco
- Relevant minimum certification desired - CCNA
- In-depth understanding of networking protocols and concept
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
NorthShore Resources, Inc. is an IT and Healthcare consulting company. Our IT consultants and permanent hire candidates have a healthcare & technology background implementing IT solutions into hospitals, clinics and healthcare system, government agencies, as well as Fortune 500 organizations across the U.S.
With over 50 years combined knowledge and expertise in our field, we have the situational fluency and subject matter expertise to understand how critical Healthcare IT projects are to their institutions and most importantly, the quality and experience of the professionals involved in the implementation.
NorthShore Resources, Inc. - 11 months ago
Founded in April 2000, NorthShore Resources is a leading provider of Information Technology consulting services. Centrally located in...