Piper Jaffray is currently seeking a Network Engineer for our Minneapolis, MN office. Responsibilities will include supporting, maintaining, designing and building data and voice environments. This position would be proficient with routing protocols, vendor management and working in a team environment. Position requires on-call rotation once per month. Must be able to balance multiple projects simultaneously and communicate status with project team and key stakeholders.
- 5-7 years of experience in the support, maintenance, design, and building of data network environments
- Data networking knowledge required
- Routing/Switching experience (JUNOS preferred)
- Wi-Fi experience (Aruba preferred)
- F5 Load Balancer experience preferred
- Strong organization skills and ability to work with minimal direction
- SSL VPN experience preferred
- Firewall experience preferred
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- VOIP technologies (Shoretel, IP Hoot, IP Turret) experience preferred
- IPsec VPN experience preferred
- Experience in automation monitoring/reporting and building process
Piper Jaffray is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Piper Jaffray - 16 months ago