Our long time client is looking for a Storage Engineer candidate.
This is a great client that offers good benefits and fun culture and a great opportunity to work with highly qualified IT teams.
Take a look below and apply today!
This candidate will be:
Responsible for performing daily operational tasks including: storage provisioning and maintaining availability using. Perform necessary system maintenance, upgrades, and tuning of storage infrastructure. Write and update documentation as needed.
This candidate must have:
(No third parties, please)
- 5 years of hands on storage administration experience in a heterogeneous SAN environment. (70% of the responsibilities)
- 2+ years experience with SAN, Familiarity with products such as Clarion, DMX, V-MAX, Navisphere, and Power Path
- Working knowledge of Veritas Volume Manager (plus) and Solaris DiskSuite/ZFS disk management
- Familiarity with Brocade Fabric switches.
- Experience with Veritas NetBackup software in a multi-platform installation (e.g. Solaris, Linux and Windows 200x).
- Familiarity with storage and backup hardware, LT04 drives, Tape robots, iSCSI, NAS, HBA (Emulex/Qlogic)
(No H1s, please)
(Local candidates only, please)
Don't hesitate! Submit your resume today.
SMCI is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
SMCI - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
For more than thirty years SMCI has been an IT staffing solutions leader in the regional markets we serve. Our staffing services include...