Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
We have a potential opportunity for the right candidate who wants to advance their career with a proven industry leader. Trofholz is searching for experienced is seeking an experienced Network Engineer. The Network Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing, testing, troubleshooting and supporting for the overall integration of the enterprise network. Write and maintain documentation / policies and procedures, interacting with end-users to assist in resolution of issues, training end-users in newer technologies which have become available. An Active Top Secret Clearance is required.
- Provide guidance and direction for less experienced network support technicians
- Test and analyze all elements of the network faculties including power, software, security features, communications devices, lines, modems and terminals
- Responsible for the planning, modeling, simulation, design, installation, configuration, maintenance, management and coordination of the network
- Monitor and control the performance and status of the network resources
- Provide Tier 2/3 support utilizing software and hardware tools to identify and diagnose complex problems and factors affecting network performance
- Maintain enterprise level network management system
- Maintain a broad knowledge of current and emerging network systems technologies, architectures and products
- Develop specifications, test plans, test cases and documentation of test results
- 8 years related experience, with at least 2 years specialized engineering experience
- Excellent comprehension of networking basics
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills
- Stellar customer service, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work and think independently with minimal supervision
- Active government Top Secret security clearance
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Associates Degree
- GIAC, CEH, or Security + certification
- Cisco Juniper, Microsoft, or Linux certification
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ https://jobs-tti.icims.com
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- Medical plan with national network and HSA option
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...