Vistronix, Inc. is actively seeking a Network Engineer I to join our growing team in the Boston, MA metropolitan area. As a top-tier provider of IT solutions to our clients, we are looking for a team player who possesses strong hands-on experience managing and installing LAN networks. Duties will involve providing LAN support services that involve the planning/layout and implementation of LAN wiring and construction projects. Troubleshoot cable systems/hardware by indentifying and repairing UTP, STP, coaxial cable systems problems. Perform cable installations inside and outside plants by laying out and creating openings for cable pathways, installing pulling medium in cable pathways, laying out and installing cable and supports, inspecting and preparing cables for installation.
The most qualified candidates will have:
The selected candidate must be able to successfully complete a government background investigation for a position of Public Trust.
- 10+ years of related experience in LAN wiring projects
- Background in enterprise IT network operations
- Remedy Ticketing Helpdesk experience
- Experience in reading plans and schematics
- Good communications skills
- Ability to adjust work schedule to include duties performed off peak hours
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline
Vistronix staff members enjoy a collaborative working environment. We recognize our staff for their contributions to the team’s success as well as individual professional accomplishment. Vistronix offers competitive salaries and a very comprehensive employee benefits program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vistronix - 2 years ago