Experience in analysis and design of LAN and WAN data networks, wireless networks, and/or network management systems to support voice and data services. Experience in managing the evaluation and cost estimation of data network services, designing access and backbone networks, or in managing the analysis and design of data networks. Provides technical and administrative direction for personnel responsible for network design, implementation, and operations tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards and progress in accordance with schedules. Makes recommendations, if needed, for approval of major network installations. Prepares milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on network progress to colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives. Provides daily supervision and direction to support staff.
Training and Certifications (required and desired) :
- Experience in VLAN, port, and ACL configuration, IOS upgrades, connecting devices to the network, and optimization of network routers and switches;
- Strong knowledge of OSPF, BGP, and other routing protocols;
- Experience using Cisco ACS or equivalent and NCM;
- Experience with HP Open View Management Enterprise monitoring;
- A working knowledge of UNIX, DNS, DHCP, IPv6;
- Juniper routers and switches experience;
- RSA Authentication Manager SecureID;
- Riverbed WAN Acceleration and VPN configuration/management, especially Juniper.
- Hands-on experience managing and configuring Infoblox a plus.
- CCNP/CCIE level knowledge in demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex routing and switching issues, to take ownership of network problems and resolve start to finish, outlining testing and resolution steps and communicating clearly with the customer.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Cisco network infrastructure systems in a minimum 5,000 user environment;
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of the team required;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with load balancers creating nodes, virtual servers, profiles, and health checks. F5 Big IP LTM preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to meet with application developers and gather requirements to define load balancing configuration requests and meaningful health checks to meet their needs;
- Ability to work with monitoring group to identify and tune actionable alerts on network devices, especially Cisco and F5;
- 3 years’ experience using Cisco ACS or equivalent and NCM.
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/DV
eGlobalTech - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard -