Exciting position with a Cisco partner in downtown NYC. Position will require excellent client facing skills and an ability to think and speak clearly. Design skills are required for small to medium LAN/WAN installations and ability to work within standardized deployment offerings.
Currently supported devices:
- Candidate should be a strong collaborator and creative problem solver
- Comfortable with the configuration of Cisco Routers, Switches, and Firewalls including IPSEC VPN
- Deployment of Cisco Wireless Access Points and Wireless LAN Controller, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and CM Express
- Hands on experience with BGP, HSRP, QOS, Dot1Q
- LAN troubleshooting experience with Wireshark, Ethereal or equivalent a big plus
- Catalyst 2960, 3560, 3750, 4510, 6509 Switches
- Cisco 1800, 1900, 2800, 2900, 3900 Routers
- Cisco ASA 5505, 5510, 5520 Firewalls
- Cisco Aironet 1142, 1252 Wireless Access Points
- Cisco AIR 4402, 5508 Wireless LAN Controllers
- Cisco Unified Communications 8.6
- Cisco Call Manager Express
- Solar Winds Orion
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.