- The operation and monitoring of the video switching center with fiber optic circuits.
- Be on call for any questions/problems on a 24 hour/365 days a year basis from the operating staff and engineering.
- Analyze and report problems on services and video/telco circuits.
- Shift work with weekends and holidays required.
- Must be flexible with hours due to the operational needs of the business.
- Must have minimum of three years’ experience in the broadcasting industry.
- Individual must be able to work under pressure and meet strict job deadlines.
- Must have a good working knowledge of computers and software systems.
- Ability to work with short deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to manage multiple events simultaneously.
- Must be able to work within the team concept.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and over time.
- Customer service.
- Understanding of all video, audio, SDI, HD/SDI, ASI, MPEG compressions as well as other formats.
- Must know how to use a vector scope, waveform, stream analyzer and other related equipment.
- Must be able to work at other Encompass locations.
- College degree or technical school preferred.
- Will need the ability to work with electrical and HVAC systems.
In this position, employee will work in an office setting as well as occasional travel to other Encompass facilities/client facilities as needed.