Network Systems Intermediate
* Understanding of VLAN's, wireless networks, and hand held devices.
* Analyze hardware problems
* Understand device configuration to troubleshoot
* Approximately 2000 users, 1500 PC's and 20 servers
* Reviews, plans, and evaluates moderately complex network systems.
* Maintain the documentations, project tracking, and management reporting.
* Assist in the recommendations for resources required to maintain and/or expand service levels.
* Assists in the development of technical standards and interface applications.
* Evaluates new product as assigned.
* Provides resolutions to network problems.
* Assist in the day to day support operations of internal and/or external networks.
* Troubleshoots network performance issues. Provides technical support and guidance to users.
* May create or maintain a disaster recovery plan.
* Familiar with a variety of the fields concept, practices, and procedures.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
* A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
* Works under general supervision; typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
* Requires a bachelors degree in a related area and five plus years of experience in the field or in
a related area.
* Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot internal/external network performance issues
* Demonstrate ability to plan, evaluate, and support development of technical network standards and
Altair Engineering is an information technology and product development consulting company that provides software and services to more than...