Network Systems Intermediate
* Understanding of VLAN's, wireless networks, and hand held devices.
* Analyze hardware problems
* Understand device configuration to troubleshoot
* Approximately 2000 users, 1500 PC's and 20 servers
* Reviews, plans, and evaluates moderately complex network systems.
* Maintain the documentations, project tracking, and management reporting.
* Assist in the recommendations for resources required to maintain and/or expand service levels.
* Assists in the development of technical standards and interface applications.
* Evaluates new product as assigned.
* Provides resolutions to network problems.
* Assist in the day to day support operations of internal and/or external networks.
* Troubleshoots network performance issues. Provides technical support and guidance to users.
* May create or maintain a disaster recovery plan.
* Familiar with a variety of the fields concept, practices, and procedures.
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
* A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
* Works under general supervision; typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
* Requires a bachelors degree in a related area and five plus years of experience in the field or in
a related area.
* Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot internal/external network performance issues
* Demonstrate ability to plan, evaluate, and support development of technical network standards and
Altair Engineering - 20 months ago
Altair Engineering is an information technology and product development consulting company that provides software and services to more than...