Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
Citizant is looking for network systems management engineering professionals who are experienced with multiple network management tools to include xMatter Alert Management System, HP network automation, and other Network Management Systems to provide support and solutions for an enterprise network management control center.
- Identifying, diagnosing and resolving network problems
- Maintaining installed networking infrastructure in accordance with approved performance standards
- Customizing xMatter Alert Management system for alerting/notification.
- Performing system administration of Windows 2003 Servers
- Maintaining xMatter Alert Management System and HP network automation MS SQL databases
- Integrating xMatter Alert Management System with other Network Management Systems
- Perform scripting, automation file maintenance and regular expression rule updates
- Windows 2003 or 2008 Server administration experience desired
- Experience supporting COTS systems.
- Cisco router and switch administration
- Multiple network protocol support
- Experience in software/capacity testing and troubleshooting
- Experience in networking principles and technologies
- xMatters (formally called AlarmPoint) administration experience desired
- HP Network Automation (HPNA) administration experience desired
- Experience deploying and supporting VoIP deployments desired
- Scripting languages knowledge desired
- SNMP knowledge desired
- Experience supporting large MPLS deployments desired
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical discipline desired
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
Clearance Requirements: Ability to obtain IRS MBI clearance. Requires US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status for a minimum of 3 years.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area.Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant - 10 months ago