This key leadership position for Network Managing Consultant has the critical and visible responsibility of leading all facets of client solutions development as well as client engagements encompassing the development, implementation and execution of IT strategies. This trusted IT advisor will also support the sales and delivery of IT solutions that align with client objectives and strategic operating goals. This position requires a multi-talented individual that is knowledgeable in IT sourcing and change management projects encompassing all aspects of IT, such as; network infrastructure components & transport, wireless and wireline emerging technologies, collaboration solutions, hardware & software considerations, licensing and maintenance arrangements, etc. A successful candidate must also be well versed in contracts and negotiation with respect to the services and topics outlined above.
- Perform all aspects of project management in support of client engagement
- Perform detailed analysis of service provider proposals, contracts, amendments, etc.
- Develop, document and implement project strategies that will provide optimal results for the client balancing key operational, technical, financial and contractual requirements.
- Negotiate with key carrier and vendor personnel
- Develop and manage client and service provider communications on behalf of clients with adherence to Alsbridge policies and practices
- Present recommended strategy and detailed analysis throughout the engagement and as events warrant
- Support special projects as well as routine and ad hoc reporting requirements
- Demonstrate ability to develop and cultivate relationships across various levels of the client organization
- Actively participate in account planning, sales and solutions development within current engagements or prospective clients
- Act as a subject matter expert on assigned industry topics
- 10 years relevant work experience, five years minimum in the telecommunications / IT industry. Carrier, service provider or prior consulting experience within finance and contracting organizations a plus
- Minimum three years experience in a pricing and direct contract negotiation role working with enterprise companies
- Multi talented individual that can work both at the strategic/executive level and at the tactical/analyst level
- Demonstrated leadership skills with willingness to readily and voluntarily take ownership of scope expansion
- Strong consulting, financial modeling, project management and writing skills
- Expert knowledge in the details of telecom, hardware, software & IT product contracts sets with spec, pricing, and contracting processes
- Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals developing and strengthening relationships
- Superior verbal communication skills and presentation capabilities demonstrating the ability to confidently define, defend and execute solutions while assimilating different points of view
- Self-starter, ambitious over-achiever
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail demonstrating the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel regularly, as travel will be required in support of client deliverables (Estimated to be 50%)
Alsbridge, Inc. - 12 months ago