Russ Hadick & Associates has partnered with a Dayton Area Company to find and qualify candidates for their Project Manager positions.
This person will be responsible to lead a cross-functional group of team members in the planning and execution of project work and meet all project performance objectives.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience and strong written/verbal communications skills.
- Must be eager to learn as you will be responsible for planning how servers are installed on-site, typically in a communication room and how it will communicate over the network to computers installed at each.
- Units that are installed must be engineered by the Project Manager which could include a design and install of structural support.
- Ability to work with the customer on securing requirements for the software functionality, so an understanding of software is a preferred
- CAD or Visio software experience preferred.
- Ability to work with Project schedules with Microsoft Project where they calculate progress in terms of earned value calculations.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Understanding of RFI's, RFP's, and PCO's (Project Change Orders)
- Experience working with outside contractors
- Experience with EVM a plus
- AutoCAD and software experience a plus
- Experience with OSHA a plus
Technology First - 17 months ago
With nearly 250,000 members in more than 160 countries, Project Management Institute (PMI®) is the leading membership association for...