The primary function of this position is to make outbound sales type calls to prospective practitioners to encourage participation in our Clinical and Fitness programs through ASHP/ASHG groups.
· Interfaces with various practitioner types to promote American Specialty Health and to execute practitioner contracts.
· Makes outbound telephone calls to prospective practitioner types.
· Meets the minimum required outbound calls per day and per week, as specified by management.
· Utilizes contact management database.
· Adheres to standards and practices as outlined in the Practitioner Contracting/Communications Incentive Guidelines
· Submits weekly activity report to Manager as requested.
· Meets (minimum) monthly recruitment goals for applications received, as specified by management.
· Requests recruitment agreements by utilizing ASH on line practitioner web site and/or recruitment CD.
· Supports department by assisting on special projects as directed.
· Participates in formal/informal training and team meetings.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Associates degree required or equivalent.
· Minimum one year experience in outbound sales and/or customer service.
· Strong verbal/telephone communication skills with a focus on reaching decision -makers.
· Proficient in MS Office.
· Organized, results oriented team player.
· Demonstrates the skill sets for knowledge and sales relationship building to include the ability to qualify clinical and fitness practitioners based on documented criteria, the ability to field and handle typical objections, and the ability to present information in a clear and concise format based on scripts provided.
· Demonstrates ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrates accuracy and focus for productivity in a fast paced environment in which deadlines must be met and priorities may change.
· Demonstrates the ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.