Join our movement
At Success Academy, we make history every single day. Our schools rank in the top 5% in New York State for reading, science, and math. We provide an exploration driven curriculum for grades K-8, focused on the whole child, teaching chess, art, and other specialized subjects that bring excitement to the school day and foster a lifelong love of learning. Our communities are calling for more, and we are meeting this urgent demand with rapid expansion.
Are you ready to join this movement and make an indelible mark on education reform across New York City?
We are seeking an ambitious Network Recruitment Assistant to support the Recruitment team in hiring exceptional central office staff at our corporate headquarters and school-based non-instructional staff.
- Schedule candidates at all stages of the recruitment process, including but not limited to, phone interviews, in-person interviews and group interviews for 100+ new hires which primarily include central office staff for our 14+ network departments, seasonal internships, school-based operations (business operations managers, community relations coordinators, operations coordinators, and office coordinators), and student achievement school leadership roles
- Support the maintenance of the HR database and applicant tracking systems
- Act as a primary point of contact for candidates throughout the hiring process
- Support with research, maintenance and procedure for managing job postings and outreach efforts alongside Recruitment team
- Research new ways to increase the effectiveness of our talent recruitment campaign
- Assist in event and logistical planning and execution of our recruitment events and Network meetings
- Represent Success Academies at various events including career fairs and information sessions
- Support our Talent Recruitment and Development team with various ad hoc projects and other administrative duties as needed
Our ideal Recruitment Assistant has 0-1 year of experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment. S/he is highly organized, an excellent multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail and has demonstrated a track record of moving quickly to achieve ambitious goals. The Recruitment Assistant will report to the Network Recruitment Manager.
In addition, the following characteristics are required to be successful on this team:
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly motivated team of social entrepreneurs who are committed to education reform, educational choice and the building of exemplary schools.
- Speed, Precision, and Accuracy. Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with speed, precision and accuracy.
- Extraordinary Attention to Detail. Thinks critically about the details of a task at hand.
- Flexibility. Ability to adjust expected tasks and schedule to the updated priorities.
- Dedication to Mission. A genuine interest in finding ways to improve public education and support our schools.
- Collaboration . Working with teammates and responsive to feedback.
- Beyond Z Attitude. Willingness to go above and beyond the requirements of the job to be innovative and support the organization .
Please upload a cover letter and resume outlining your skills and experience. Your cover letter should explain why you would be an excellent Network Recruitment Assistant at Success Academy.
Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Success Academy Charter Schools - 15 months ago
Join the Success Academy Movement
At Success Academy, we make history every single day. Our schools rank in the top 5% in New York State...