Let’s Work Together
Network Sales Engineer
This position is based in Albany, NY
Life at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. In every nfrastructure office, you will find challenging projects and smart people with the potential to wow our customers. nfrastructure team members relish the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve their most challenging problems and create the next generation of dynamic infrastructure solutions in an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success.
The area: Solutioning
At nfrastructure, we continually look for ways to create sustainable value for our customers. We do that first and foremost by delivering unmatched performance to more than 150 large enterprises across North America.
The role: Network Sales Engineer
Pre-Sales Network engineer to support Cisco product and services sales efforts focused on selling solutions in the Cisco Unified Communications and internetworking infrastructure product lines. The network engineer will be responsible for providing pre-sales support for account executives and inside sales team. Support will include quotes, orders, customer interaction, familiarity with Cisco quoting/ordering tools, quote validation, interaction with distribution, etc. Prior Cisco selling experience and knowledge of Cisco product and solutions is a must.
- Work with Sales and customers to develop solutions.
- Create solution/design to fulfill customer requirements.
- Use configuration tools to provide accurate quote to customer.
- Create technical documents applicable to opportunity.
- Perform technical presentations to customer base.
- Create design Visio’s of customer solution.
- Provide supporting documentation to solution.
- Draft technically accurate proposals.
- Create solutions to solve critical business initiatives
- Assist in the creation statement of works as needed
- Assist with technical elements of RFP responses
- Ability to understand the client's business objectives and technical needs
- Perform BOM development for Network solutions
- Establish and maintaining strong relationships with key partners
- Provide advice regarding architectural questions, product prerequisites, product features, etc
- Participate in client calls with Sales Specialists and Account Executives.
- Translate complex business requirements into Network solutions
- Work closely with Cisco SE counterparts
Bachelor's Degree (BA, BS) in Business or related technical field.
- 5 years related experience in a technical pre sales environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Cisco voice certified
- Experience with data center, routing/switching, and voice solutions (Cisco required)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team sales effort and to successfully operate in a flexible, virtual operating environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CCIE a plus
nfrastructure helps large enterprises design, build and operate mission-critical technology infrastructure. Combining proven methods and tools, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major North American market and tightly integrated low cost remote support, nfrastructure collaborates with customers to deliver sustainable disruptive value. With industry practices in public sector, financial services, retail, healthcare, technology, communications, public safety and energy, nfrastructure works with leading technology hardware and software vendors to provide comprehensive data center, network, security, unified communications, end-point, structured cabling, staffing and outsourcing solutions.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at www.nfrastructure.com/company/careers
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.
nfrastructure - 9 months ago