Responsible for working closely with the field sales team in driving incremental network product sales focusing on the NY Metro, TOLA and Ohio Valley regions. Responsible for expanding and servicing assigned end user account bases, marketing new products and gaining design win opportunities, while balancing the interests of the customer and the organization. Establishes long-term business relationships with both customers and suppliers.
- Works with Account Executives to establish OnX as the go-to-player for Network products – primarily Brocade. Partners with Account Executives to drive networking sales. Works with management to develop network sales strategy for the Region. Maintains a high level of network product knowledge and required certifications.
- Will provide demand generation, forecast management, marketing program delivery, and deal registrations.
- Work on demand generation into NET new accounts fir IP, setting qualified meetings for the OnX/Brocade teams
- Work with the OnX/Brocade sales teams to position and cross-sell Brocade IP into existing OnX accounts
- Makes daily contacts and weekly sales calls with assigned key accounts.
- Researches and investigates new opportunities and sales leads in an effort to expand account base, sales and design wins.
- Consults with Solution Architects for technical support as required.
- Keeps abreast of changes/updates in product lines and trends within the market place through training and other sources.
- Assists inside sales personnel with quotes and expediting orders.
- Follows- up with sales orders and assists with resolving discrepancies.
- Achieves and maintains assigned annual quota.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent required
- Excellent sales management and leadership skills
- Five years management experience with track record of success in like industry
- Proven ability to establish professional business relationships
- Understands indepth networking protocols
- Understands complex network topologies
- Understands datacenter infrastructure and the inter-workings of connectivity and constant technology changeS
- Strong technical background required to be able to address ninety percent of customer networking concerns
- Understands networking competitive landscape. Heavy focus on Brocade networking portfolio
- Required to travel domestically nationwide approximately 75% of the time.
- Establishes and upholds a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to change strategies to match the needs of the situation
- Ability to analyze the impact of decisions before executing them
- Ability to exercise discretion with exception to policy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively interact with a variety of personnel at all organizational levels
- Ability to meet prioritized set objectives and goals