Apex Systems is looking to hire a Network Security Analyst for a 6 month contract position in Twinsburg, OH.
Role: Network Security Analyst - Tier 1
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Duration: 6+ Months
Start: June 2013
Provide more complex analysis and support of technical products, systems, and/or data on the network. Person may perform detailed IT evaluations and technical support of items such as the IT network, equipment, software and other components. The individual will work on problems of medium scope and rely on their technical knowledge on daily matters.
This person will play a role in designing, developing, recommending, and implementing network security solutions. The Analyst must be able to take user requirements for the network, then change, design, and implement those changes. Additionally, there will be network troubleshooting responsibilities as problems arise.
- 2+ years focuses in LAN and WAN expertise working with Cisco Firewalls, Routers and Switches.
- Ideal candidate will have strong Cisco and Juniper experience
- Command Line or GUI experience changing FW configuration tables, translation rules, coordination and VPN engines.
- Responsible for implementation and management of firewalls, VPNs and other devices
- Cisco ASA
- Cisco WAN and LAN devices
- Technical Associates Degree or 7-10 yrs of technical experience, with 2-3 related to network security.
Apex Systems is an IT staffing and services firm. We specialize in providing IT professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct...