The Network Security Analyst will be responsible for the support of the global security environment. In this role the analyst will support Check Point firewalls and load balancers. The analyst will be able to analyze a diverse range of technical issues across multiple platforms. Possess the ability to work with a broad range of clients that have little or a broad range of technical skills.
Possess good project management and cross-functional team skills. Have the ability to plan, organize, and establish priorities related to an assignment and the ability to work independently with minimal outside support.
Have the ability to carry out job responsibilities and handle sensitive information in a confidential nature. Effectively communicate in both oral and written forms.
Responsibilities also include performance metrics, the determination of client/user satisfaction levels, and the initiation of corrective actions as necessary to ensure continuing quality improvement.
• Network certificate
• 3 – 5 years experience configuring, implementing and troubleshooting Check Point firewalls and load balancers.
• 2 years supporting routing protocols and network design such as TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, VLAN’s etc.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and written to management
• Experience participating in complex network projects and local area network design.
• 4 year degree (Computer Science/Engineering)
• 1 – 2 years experience in managing projects
• 1 – 2 years experience designing & configuring networks
• HP Accredited Platform Specialist or Cisco Certified Network Administrator
• Experience with various security vendors
• Experience using Visio or comparable tool for documenting network design
• Experience using MS Project or comparable tool for managing projects
• Experience designing local area networks