Under general supervision, develops, monitors, evaluates, and maintains information security systems to protect internal company systems and databases.
- Works collaboratively with team members on research projects to determine trends with current threats.
- Identifies potential attack vectors and suggests mitigation strategies.
- Malware reverse engineering - code and behavioral analysis
- Malware investigation tools and techniques
- Malware mitigation and remediation techniques
- Memory, registry, system analysis
- Writes customer facing and internal articles regarding various research findings
- Communicates with customers regarding malware discovery and incident response
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience in related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- SANs GREM certification required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization. Works on moderately complex and diverse projects. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Strong knowledge of information security systems to safeguard the company’s internal systems and databases.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to keep abreast of changes within the information security field.
- Able to work with confidential materials and employee information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...