The Network Engineer / Security Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate WAN, LAN and server architecture. This individual will also be responsible for implementation and administration of network security hardware and software, enforcing the network security policy and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site.
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
...if you are interested and qualified for one of our three roles, please apply as soon as possible. We'll contact you immediately with the next steps for consideration as we're looking to hire as soon as you are able to start.
- Someone who goes above and beyond; not just what is asked
- R&S, primarily MPLS, OSPF, and some BGP
- Troubleshooting and configuration skills
- Cisco products (Useful to know - ASR1K, ASR9K, 7600)
- 10+ years of experience
CompuCom - 2 years ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...