Why Join Eden Technologies:
Eden is like no other consulting organization on the planet. We are a community of intelligent vibrant technologists and thinkers who understand that there is a revolution taking place in technology with cloud, mobility, and virtualization. Our mission is to change the way people and businesses connect with each other. We believe:
- In celebrating human relationships and genuine connections.
- No one can reach their full potential alone.
- In the pursuit of growth and learning.
- You should spend your time doing what you are passionate about.
- In finishing what we start – Done. Done.™
- The most elegant design is the simplest.
- Change is the only constant and that it should be embraced.
- In having fun .
What You Will Do:
As a Security Network Engineer, you will work with Eden’s customers to listen and understand their objectives, security architecture, network infrastructure and operational environment. The engineer will then work with the customer to map their objectives and current environment to Eden solutions. This includes the design of network and network-centric security solutions, the integration of new technologies into existing customer production environments, and providing consultative assistance to the customer to maximize their adoption of the new technologies.
This is a 6-9 month contract in the South Jersey area outside Philadelphia. Vendor specific training will be provided.
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience of Network and/or Security consulting experience.
- Experience in multiple large-scale network environments (500+ network devices).
- Experience in a range of types of networks (Enterprise, E-Commerce, Service provider).
- Experience in large data center designs.
- Strong knowledge in network security design, architecture and implementation.
- Understanding of Network layer (2, 3 and 4) concepts and technologies, including: IPv4 Subnetting, NAT and IPv6, Packet level understanding of basic TCP/IP Protocols (ICMP, UDP, TCP).
- Understanding of VPN technologies, to include GRE and IPSec.
- Knowledge of routing protocols, with an emphasis on BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP.
- Basic knowledge of MPLS, MPLS-VPN, and VPLS.
- Layer 2 protocols: STP and VLANs
- Detailed understanding of routing, firewall and load balancing technical capabilities.
- Configuration experience with routers, firewalls and load balances from multiple vendors.
- In-depth knowledge of network management technologies and systems.
- Current knowledge of security threats and security tools.
- Experience with security audit projects such as PCI
- Basic understanding of XML, Java and scripting tools.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customer representatives at multiple levels of the organization – from highly technical to business-driven senior management.
- Ability to identify, understand and communicate complex network and security issues effectively.
- Ability to identify broader opportunities within the customer environment.
- Ability to identify and communicate techniques, methodologies and project lessons learned to the internal Eden team to improve future projects.
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training.
- Preferred certifications include: CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, CCSE/CCSA, CISSP, CISA, CISM
Eden Technologies, Inc. - 19 months ago