Empirix is a fast growing, multi-national technology powerhouse providing state-of-the-art Service Quality Assurance solutions for comprehensive Customer Experience Management (CEM) and end-to-end communication analysis of Mobile Broadband and IP-based communications systems. The Empirix suite of products and services addresses quality and interoperability challenges posed by Next-Generation Telecom and Enterprise networks - Mobile Broadband, LTE, converged voice, VoIP and Unified Communications.
With 250+ employees worldwide, Empirix has grown revenue at double-digit rates for 3 years in a row and has achieved market leadership in Contact Center and Service Assurance technologies to monitor Next Generation Networks. Empirix is rapidly expanding in USA, Europe and Asia Pacific.
· Monitor and maintain Firewalls, VPNs, IDS systems and any other related equipment and services.
· Perform regular scans of internal and external networks.
· Ensure that all implemented projects meet best practice security guidelines.
· Write technical reports that include suggested resolution for identified problem areas and perform operational risk assessment.
· Support company through the testing and evaluation of new technologies and security controls.
· Plan, schedule, and implement network upgrades, implementations, and migrations in a timely manner, and during times that will have the minimum impact on the users of the affected networks & systems.
· Monitor networks and make any necessary repairs utilizing available network tools before they cause network outages.
· Provides second-level support for all Empirix networks around the world. This may include LAN, WAN, wireless and remote networking issues.
· 7+ years information technology experience
· Knowledge and understanding of basic information security principles
· Knowledge of security best practice guidelines (ISO 17799, NIST, etc.)
· Experience analyzing network, event and security logs, and/or IDS alert logs
· Relevant professional experience including working knowledge of the following technologies:
a. TCP/IP networking including IP classes, subnets, multicast, NAT
b. WINS, DNS, and DHCP, Network troubleshooting
c. Microsoft OS and Server technologies
d. Remote access methods
e. Backup and disaster recovery methodologies
f. Wireless protocols and services
g. Network analysis tools
h. Familiarity with UNIX a plus
Required Skills and abilities:
· Design and testing experience related to security.
· Experience with security issues in large scale networks.
· Hands on experience with CheckPoint firewalls, Cisco/Juniper routers, switches and gateway devices, appliances and software.
· Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and assist others in understanding them as well
· Senior-level documentation and project management skills
· Ability to work in a team environment and interact with people
· Strong verbal, communication and technical writing abilities
· Project management skills
· Ability to meet pressured deadlines and time constraints
Required Education, Training:
· 5+ years computer and network security experience
· CISSP, CheckPoint and Cisco certification preferred
Empirix is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, genetic information, the presence of non-job related medical condition or handicap, or any legally protected status.