Force 3 is looking for passionate, driven, experienced security engineer to be part of our exciting Security Practice Team! This individual will work jointly with our engineering and sales teams to deliver new innovative and advanced security technologies by utilizing their skills designing security solutions to include architecting and proposal activities. We are a premier security specialization provider, bridging IT solutions that enhance the way our customers conduct business in both Federal and commercial markets. The Security Team consists of various talented engineers that include CCIEs (Triple and Double CCIEs) and multiple CCIE candidates. Come join our team of elite engineers and a company that’s focused on driving 100% customer success, innovation and developing people. If you’re ready to challenge yourself and grow through new opportunities, then Force 3 is the perfect place for you!
- Solution Delivery - Post-Sales support to deliver proposed solutions for large complex projects and drive security delivery initiatives. Be a true trusted advisor with the ability to research and recommend innovative/advanced security technologies and solutions. Perform both security assessment services and create/design product configurations based on the customer requirements.
- Sales Enablement - Pre-Sales support to identify and develop new opportunities by assisting our Sales teams with creating security solutions based on customer needs. Assisting with RFPs and BOMs when needed. Building and fostering relationships with OEMs and customers and lead pre-sales and delivery initiatives for the team.
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Velocity Advantage, VMware Premier Partner, Citrix Silver Solution Advisor and a Microsoft Gold Partner with offices in Crofton, MD, and Herndon, VA.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to pass a security background check
- Minimum of 5-10 years of IT consulting services experience focused on security products and solutions
- Experience consulting and selling to Federal and Commercial C-Level executives is highly desired
- Highly motivated, capable of effectively multi-tasking on various assigned projects and dedicated in meeting target deadlines
- CCNA, CCNP Security and CCIE or other specialized technical security certification is highly desired
- Be confident and technically knowledgeable in (one or more of the following) Cisco, IronPort, Tenable, and McAfee product solutions such as:
NAC, 802.1X, Firewall, VPN, IDS/IPS, Web & Email Security, SIEM, Vulnerability Scanner, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present in front of clients of all levels (both technical and high-level)
- Strong knowledge of overall security industry trends, and IT governance, risk management & compliance (GRC)
- Must be able to effectively perform both independently and collaboratively as a strong team contributor
- Travel up to 50% based on business needs
- Work location is based out of our Herndon VA or Crofton, MD office with office travel for business reasons such as relationship building, management meetings, team events, etc necessitates
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits program for you and your family including, but not limited to, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. Our additional benefits include a 401K retirement savings plan, financial planning, education assistance, certification reimbursement, employee assistance program and employee referral incentives.
Force 3 - 2 years ago