When there are networking issues in your realm, are you the go-to guy? |
Infinity Software Development is immediately hiring a Network Services Technician with skills and experience tackling the day-to-day happenings of a modern business computing infrastructure.
This position is located in the quaint, but fun, Tallahassee, Florida. Tallahassee, with its laid-back living style, offers a plethora of activities and lifestyles for anyone to make it their home. From the contemporary and trendy college grad, to the experienced IT professional/ family man, Tallahassee has much to offer. (Check it out for yourself, http://visittallahassee.com) Infinity ’s “go-to guy ” will be excited about the chance to work closely with clients in the rollout of new technologies.
These skills and certifications are preferred:
- Skill and experience in troubleshooting;
- Microsoft, Cisco, Juniper, and/or VMware certifications;
- Design and advanced support services for a diverse computing infrastructure that includes physical and virtual server technologies, SAN / storage arrays / backup and recovery solutions, LAN / WAN / wireless networking technologies, messaging solutions, database software, and application software;
- Proficiency in the design and advanced support of Windows 2008 R2 / 2012 Server, Active Directory, Linux/UNIX and VMware 5.0 - 5.1;
- Plus: Experience with data centers.