If you are a passionate and innovative IT professional with a desire to build something new and make an impact with an industry leader, join the Force 3 team! We are one of the nation’s leading technological services providers and we are seeking a Network Specialist who is experienced in dealing with Local Area Network Management of business processes in a Data Center environment. The Network Specialist will work with Cisco network products (CCNA), Blue Coat Secure Gateways, and F5 Load Balancers. Keep your skills sharp and elevate your game by joining the Force 3 team!
As a Network Specialist this person will bring strong networking experience to a large data center environment. The Network Specialist will successfully contribute to the overall strategic goals of the customer and provide technical experience to individuals at differing business levels on a daily basis.
Your specific duties will include:
- Dealing with Local Area Network Management of business processes in a Data Center environment working with Cisco network products (CCNA), Blue Coat Secure Gateways, and F5 Load Balancers.
- Must provide support to Business Continuity efforts.
- Develop strategic objectives with experience in building and refining work processes.
- Developing procedures for smooth implementation of changes.
- Perform root cause analysis, direct changes and report findings.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally with several individuals of differing business levels on a day to day basis.
As a Network Specialist, you must possess good communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally with several individuals of differing business levels on a day to day basis. You must also have a strong knowledge of commercially available network diagnostic tools and the ability to use tools to document network performance.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 5-10 years of experience working with Cisco products.
- 5-10 years of experience in architecture and implementation of the network.
- Proficiency with use of Windows, MS Office, MS Outlook and Cisco Certifications.
- Must understand business security requirements, be able to work with customers, and possess problem solving skills.
- Experience with firewalls, Avaya PBX Systems, IPV6 and advanced Cisco certifications a plus.
- CCNA is a plus.
As a Network Specialist with Force 3, you will be part of an organization with 20 years of success in providing innovative and cutting-edge IT solutions for enterprise business and federal government clients. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package that includes benefits.
As a Network Specialist you will receive:
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Velocity Advantage, VMware Premier Partner, Citrix Silver Solution Advisor, NetApp Gold Partner, Apple Value Added Reseller, and a Microsoft Gold Partner with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave)
- Paid federal government holidays
- Employee of the quarter awards
- Presidents Club
Come join us and let’s build something great together.
Force 3 - 10 months ago