The Fourth Judicial District Information Technology Division is seeking a Senior Network Analyst responsible for investigating and implementing new technologies, providing technical support to Network Specialists within the Fourth Judicial District.
- Investigate new technologies and make recommendations for statewide use.
- Provide senior level support to a staff of network personnel across the state.
- Plan, design, implement and support network configurations for multiple network services including: backbone, router, desktop, servers (hardware/software) and VPN access.
- Support and maintain servers and network hardware/software for the MJC.
- Help with the development of policies and standards for network services
- Be mindful of network performance and take proactive measures to keep the network operating efficiently.
- Plan, develop, and test disaster recovery procedures for critical applications and services
- Create documentation to aid in the support of critical applications and services
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, or equivalent desired
- Minimum 3 years related advanced technical experience in systems analysis, network administration, development, maintenance and support.
- Experience with IBM MQ Series a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft IIS a plus.
- Successful applicant will be required to pass BCA criminal background check.
- Posted for internal and external applications
- Please apply online at our careers webpage: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/mncourts/default.cfm
- The selection process is a resume based, skill-matching process. If your skills match the required skills for this position, the department may contact you.