Provide Back-up and Restore Services to include but are not limited to the development, implementation, and maintenance of a system back-up plan and ensure all system back-ups are properly performed daily. Provide support for Investigative Search Requests (ISR): perform data search requests, file retention on current and backed up e-mails and files are requested by the Government and in accordance with established SOP. This Network Specialist position is located with a Kforce client in Haymarket, Virginia.
Network Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate any third party back-up with external back-up providers
- Provide a daily back-up report not later (NLT) 0600 Eastern Time
- Perform file and system back-ups in compliance with established back-up schedules
- Review daily back-up logs to ensure any failed back-ups are completed
- Manage the back-up media library and tape inventory
- Restore systems and data as requested by the Government
- Prepare data by marking and cataloging all back-up media tapes for archive and schedule transport to long-term physical storage; this will be performed under a separate contract
- Perform tests of data recovery solution within established metrics; validate the accuracy and reliability of all recoveries performed
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of...