The Gordon Flesch Company is the largest independently owned office equipment dealer in the Midwest, with over 600 employees, and locations in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. We’ve been providing exceptional office technology products and best in class service for more than 50 years.
We’re currently in search of a Network Support Supervisor to lead and mentor our Network Systems Team at the Gordon Flesch Company. This is an innovative, fast paced role that will ensure efficient, secure and stable operation of the Gordon Flesch Company’s information systems including, but not limited to servers, network infrastructure, PCs, phone systems and related software.
• Supervise and mentor network support team.
• Build and maintain relationships with management and key business unit employees
• Maintain current and develop new GFC security guidelines and policies
• Help develop technology roadmaps
• Ability to learn new systems and understand fundamental concepts quickly
• Monitor and report against department performance and uptime metrics
• Help plan, prepare and execute budget and long term project planning
• Develop maintain and report against uptime metrics
• Experience in supervising employees and related supervisory duties
• Five years of demonstrated network experience in a medium or large organization. Strong technical knowledge of network, virtual server environment and PC operating systems.
• Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, firewall security and industry standard best practices.
• Experience supporting Microsoft Software.
• Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
• Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting basic, intermediate and advanced IT related issues.
• Knowledge of basic project management principles.
• Experience with Microsoft Server, Exchange and SharePoint systems
• Experience with Microsoft PC software including Office (word, excel, outlook and PowerPoint)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Gordon Flesch - 10 months ago