ABOUT THE COMPANY:|
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TCS) is a leading provider of mission-critical wireless data solutions to government customers, public safety, and carriers. TCS produces wireless data communications technology solutions that require proven high levels of reliability. TCS' wireless data offerings include secure deployable communication systems and engineered satellite-based services; location-based wireless and VoIP Enhanced 9-1-1 services; messaging and location service infrastructure for wireless operators; and commercial location applications, like traffic and navigation, using the precise location of a wireless device.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
TCS is looking for a highly skilled and qualified professional to augment its rapidly growing technical support services team. We're a mid-sized company experiencing a period of rapid growth, and we're looking for motivated, talented developers and engineers of all skill levels.
Role & Responsibilities (Overview):
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Provides technical engineering assistance to all phases of network development, operation and management
- Monitors network topologies; develops and evaluates alternative utilization or configuration options
- Monitors and reports network performance analysis to include individual circuit availability rates
- Assists in network testing, technology insertion, and developmental software applications and evaluation/testing as required
**MANDATORY** Candidates resume MUST reflect the specific skills required as stated in the role & responsibilities and must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below for consideration:
Minimum Requirements (Mandatory)
Education & Experience Requirements
- Possess a minimum Top Secret security clearance or higher
- Currently possess -OR- eligible to obtain a Yankee White clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree plus 4 years of relevant experience
Telecommunication Systems - 12 months ago
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TCS) develops and applies wireless data communications technology, with emphasis on text messaging, locatio...