This is for the Network
Initial work schedule would be 8:00 am - 4:15 pm CT during training.
After approximately 3 months of training, resource will be assigned a 11:00 am
adjusted if business need changes. Location is Bloomington, Illinois.
- 7:15 pm CT schedule. Person must be shift flexible as schedule could be
The Enterprise Network Enablement component identifies standardized and cost
effective data network solutions for Agent, field, core, teleworker, and
external vendor locations. It also stewards the MIND database by
maintaining the data and administering access and remotely supports enablement
of the network infrastructure. This component is the single entry point
for the Move, Add, Change (MAC) process. Following physical
implementation, the acceptance process is completed to allow for network
monitoring of the devices. Circuit cutovers are executed, including test,
turn-up, and binding for appropriate bandwidth utilization. It also
provides consulting for network infrastructure projects and automation
requirements and assists with defining troubleshooting techniques.
CRITICAL TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES
The individual in this position is required to have the following
Strong Cisco background. Cisco certification are recommended but not required
network problems during installation.
- Experience on Cisco router/switch configurations and troubleshooting
- Ability to perform complex troubleshooting to isolate, diagnose, and correct
Network (WAN) environment and technologies including but not limited to:
- Strong knowledge and experience with Local Area Network (LAN)/Wide Area
T1, DS3, OC48, MLPPP, MPLS, Wireless, VoIP, VPN, DMVPN
- Knowledge of various network protocols including: TCP, UDP, ESP, IP
- Knowledge of various network routing protocols: IGRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP
- Complete the network device acceptance process (OVO monitoring)
- Troubleshoot and recover network nodes that have failed the acceptance
solutions to Windows Server related problems
- Remove network devices from HP OpenView (OVO) monitoring for field sites.
- Troubleshoot all layers of ISDN.
- Implement the stand up and acceptance of new servers (OVO monitoring)
- Configure remote server access cards (ILO/RILO) on Window Servers
- Troubleshoot and recover server nodes that have failed the acceptance process
- Experience and/or knowledge of VMWare
- Knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals, DHCP, WINS, and DNS
- Demonstrated ability to perform advanced troubleshooting and develop
testing, and turn-up
- Configure network printers during the field site deployment activity.
- Implement changes to Domain Name System (DNS) on network devices
- Experience with Telecommunications Cable/Hardware Installation, termination,
- Experience working with Wireless Access Points
commitment to technical skill development; including strong analytical and
- Communication: Strong written and oral communication skills
- Technical / Functional Expertise: High technical aptitude and demonstrated
problem solving skills to solve complex problems logically and systematically
high complexity and importance with only broad direction
- Initiative: Ability to work independently on matters of moderate to
and quality of work
- Customer Focus: Focused on service delivery, business partner/customer needs,
Minimum 3 years required:
Strong Cisco background
Experience on Cisco router/switch configurations and troubleshooting
Experience with Local Area Network (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN) environment and technologies
This is a full-time salaried position with NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in salaried staff employment opportunities. At NTT DATA, we offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment. About NTT DATA is an IT services firm headquartered in the US with more than 12,000 professionals worldwide. For 45 years, NTT DATA has been an Application Services specialist with distinguished project management credentials. Today, we offer a flagship suite of Application Services, as well as Infrastructure and Business Process Outsourcing solutions delivered through onsite, nearshore, and offshore resources.
NTT Data - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
TT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...