LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR EXPERIENCE?
A job with AT&T as a Network Technical Specialist can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Network Technical Specialists work with testing equipment and tools to adjust, wire, repair and maintain telecommunications equipment and systems.
What you'll do as an AT&T Network Technical Specialist:
In addition to a minimum of 2 years experience in telecommunications, our Network Technical Specialists must have:
- Test, diagnose, analyze and locate troubles
- Perform routine maintenance including inspecting, cleaning and testing equipment and systems
Technical Specialist Telecommunications Ability Battery (TS-TAB)
- The ability to perceive differences in colors
- Customer service skills
- Valid state drivers license
- The ability to work day, evening, night, weekend and/or holiday shifts
- The ability to climb ladders and/or poles and work outdoors in some assignments
- Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Telecommunications Qualification Test I (TQTI)
Test study guides can be found here .
AT&T - 7 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...