Reports To: Director, Cybera Solutions Management Center
The position of Network Technician I supports the daily maintenance and/or installation requirements of all Cybera customers for data, email, and web related products.
Primary Duty & Responsibilities
- Working with internal departments, and customers to troubleshoot and isolate facility based customer and network related troubles.
- Monitor customer and network alarms and take appropriate actions to proactively resolve troubles.
- Utilize the OSS system to document all activities and actions as they happen.
- Follow prescribed escalation policies to ensure customer outages are resolved with the appropriate time frames.
Cybera is the leading provider of networking and security services for distributed enterprises. Through its turn-key solutions, Cybera provides a simple and affordable way for enterprises to securely connect multi-location businesses while meeting regulatory and compliance requirements, including PCI and HIPAA. Cybera's solutions defend sensitive corporate data against security breaches and protect consumers from identity theft by safeguarding payment card information. Through its customized and scalable approach to integrating network and security services, Cybera provides customers with a simple solution which includes a single point of contact, one straight forward monthly bill and cost-effective equipment choices.
- 1-2 years direct telecommunications industry, IT, or networking experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a direct customer support environment
- Previous 24X7 maintenance or Network Operations experience
- Knowledge of bell operating and escalation procedures and standards
- Knowledge of Customer Premise Equipment is a plus
- Experience with Cisco, and Juniper Core Routers is a plus
- Experience with an industry standard telecom ticketing system such as Remedy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access & Microsoft Visio
- Superior interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented organizational skills
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Adaptability, flexibility, and creativity
Cybera offers comprehensive benefits including paid vacation, 401K, health, dental, vision insurance, stock options and an employee assistance program. In addition we offer competitive salaries plus bonus and commissions with uncapped earning potential along with excellent training and sales support.
How to apply: You can either email or mail your resume to Cybera's Human Resources Department. Please remember to include the title of the job you are applying for as well as the state and city in which you want to apply.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail or FedEx the your resume to:
Cybera, Inc. c/o Human Resources 9009 Carothers Pkwy, Suite C5, Franklin, TN 37067
Cybera is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cybera, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard