InnoVision Concepts, LLC.
- Installs networks and network technologies. Assesses configurations and recommends products based on specifications. Configures equipment and software, trains others, and documents solutions Assists with network design. Experienced in technical services and administration (DHCP, DNS, routers, firewall, etc.)
- Provide support to end-users for PC, server, mainframe applications, and hardware
- Assist end-user and IT specialist requests by phone, email and web with first-level technical support; work to resolve as many incidents at the Tier I level.
- Work with developers and other groups to resolve technical problems.
- Create, respond, and escalate tickets as necessary to the proper support groups. Each ticket must have troubleshooting documentation that explains the problem, the troubleshooting steps taken on the problem and the status or resolution to the problem.
- Provide timely responses to client and management requests. Status updates on such requests need to be provided on a regular basis.
- Follow set policies and procedures when assisting clients to ensure proper handling of requests.
- Contribute knowledge and updated information to maintain the Standard Operating Procedures and Training manuals for Tier I support.
- Assist in new hire training to ensure successful integration into the team.
- Maintain a professional attitude and provide excellent customer service at all times, to include maintaining a good work ethic and assisting other analysts when needed.
- IT support environment 3 years experience
- IT Customer Support experience 3 years experience
- Experience with and advanced knowledge of MS Windows XP 3 years experience
- Experience with and advanced MS Office user support experience 3 years experience
- Experience with ticket tracking software, i.e. Remedy 3 years experience
- Experience working in Customer Service focued environments 3 years experience
- Experience with DHCP, DNS, routers, firewall issues 2 years experience