It ’s a great time to JOIN OUR TEAM! Medical Service Company ’s success is due to our exceptionally skilled, dedicated and passionate TEAM! From our Billing Department to our Board of Directors, from Operations to Organization Development, from Clinicians to Technicians, we all have one common goal hellip;Caring, for life! trade; Proud winner of: HME Excellence Award - Best Home Medical Equipment Provider Our Network Technician is directly responsible for network administration and IT related daily activities and maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties: • Maintains day-to-day operations and troubleshooting of the existing network and IT systems. • Assumes System Administration role for Microsoft Server technologies (Windows Server 2008, Exchange 2003, SQL 2005, Active Directory, Terminal Services). • Assumes System Administrative role for WAN/remote connectivity technologies (SonicWall). • Assumes System Administration role for Corporate Document Imaging System (OnBase).
- Assumes System Administration role for Corporate Intranet Site (MS Sharepoint). • Provides supervisory expertise to IT administrative staff. • Develop training materials and procedures, and train users in the proper use of hardware, software, and systems. • Assists with the evaluation and development of IT systems to improve operational productivity.
- Provides front line system on-call support. • Plan, coordinate, and implement HIPAA compliant network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware. • Monitor and log network performance to determine where adjustments need to be made, and determine where changes will be made in the future. • Coordinate with vendors and IT Management to facilitate purchases.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications: Education: Bachelor ’s degree in related studies. Microsoft certification a plus. Experience/Knowledge/Skills/Physical Requirements: • Prior 5-7 years of network management experience using Microsoft server/Active directory technologies.
- Working knowledge of Windows products including Microsoft Server products (SQL, Exchange, Terminal Services, Sharepoint Services). • Working knowledge of virtualization/SAN technologies, a plus. • Working knowledge of Network security tools (SEP/SonicWall). • Demonstrated project management capabilities.
- Hands on training skills. • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (a team player). • Excellent organization skills. Benefits Medical/Dental Insurance Company provided life and AD"D insurance Short Term and Long Term Disability Tuition Reimbursement Program Employee Assistance Program (EAP) 401k (with a matching program) Paid vacation and holidays
Medical Service Company - 22 months ago