Rabobank, N.A. is a fast-growing California community bank that provides personalized service and a full array of quality products to individuals, businesses, organizations and agricultural clients. With nearly 120 retail branches, we serve the needs of communities from Redding to the Imperial Valley through a regional structure that promotes local decision making and active community involvement by our employees. The bank has more than $11 billion in assets with over 1,800 employees.
Rabobank, N.A. is part of the Rabobank Group, which is rated one of the world’s safest banks by Global Finance Magazine. The Rabobank Group is a global financial service provider and the premier lender to the global food and agricultural industry.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Network Technician! The Network Technician is responsible for a variety of technical duties involved in maintaining & improving the Bank’s network infrastructure. Performs activities including but not limited to troubleshooting problems related to personal computers & network systems. May be required to travel to the various office locations to perform job duties. Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Configures, troubleshoots and resolves computer and network issues. Plans, coordinates, and implements software and hardware changes on workstations, servers, routers and switches.
- May be responsible for system administration which includes applications, operating systems and hardware.
- May be responsible for patching or security updates of application or hardware within the network.
- May be responsible for back up and restoration of system data.
- Responsible for deployment of new bank technology equipment including, servers, computers, routers, switches, ATMs, blackberries, new applications, etc.
- Performs hardware and software diagnostics. Monitors and analyzes equipment performance and recommends appropriate action when required.
- Completes assigned Help Desk work orders assisting clients with technical issues, and creates work orders for Help Desk, making sure they are completed in a timely manner. Follows up where appropriate to ensure that technical issues are completely resolved and clients are satisfied.
- May act as 2
level support to clients to support more complex projects or customer service issues.
- Assists with projects: performing vendor, hardware and software evaluations, assist in developing PSA and PID documentation and working with project teams and business owners in implementations.
- May be responsible for processing of technology requisitions.
- May be assigned to be a departmental specialist, or backup specialist, in one or more software/ hardware/ network systems.
- Evaluates new PC software and hardware to determine usefulness and compatibility with existing software and hardware.
- May be responsible for providing accurate data for the monthly reporting of metrics to management (i.e.: Quality Production Report, Monthly Metrics reporting, etc.)
- May be responsible for assisting in the development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, and maintain current knowledge of plan executables. Responds to emergency network outages in accordance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- High School diploma or equivalent with at least three years experience required in network/computer troubleshooting including software installation and maintenance.
- Industry standard certification is preferred.
- Strong understanding of network security and computer safety required.
Rabobank is committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding employees. We offer competitive salaries, bank wide cash bonus plans, generous benefits and a supportive work environment with global career growth potential.
Rabobank is an Equal Opportunity- Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
For immediate consideration, please complete an on-line application and/or submit your resume.
Rabobank - 7 months ago
Rabobank Group has its roots deep in Dutch soil. Founded as a cooperative of Dutch agricultural banks in 1898, the company has some 140...